We've adapted VMI for Covid-19 to ensure we can continue to serve customers safely.
Even the smallest changes can make a big impact on your business. And TFC is focused on finding the right solutions that help you maintain production efficiencies. That includes adapting to current conditions by providing increased health and safety measures:-
- Non-contact deliveries to exact internal locations specified by you, or despatch by courier
- Covid-19 Health Standards:
- Driver Health Declaration Forms for each visit
- Driver temperature testing, gloves, face guards and masks worn
- Hand sanitiser applied before and after calls
- 2 metre distancing
- Goods handling to Public Health England guidance
- Electronic paperwork for invoicing, summaries and delivery notes
- Simplified stock replenishment and re-ordering
We successfully partner with hundreds of VMI customers and understand and cater to their individual needs. With our commitment to best practices, TFC VMI provides a streamlined system tailored to significantly improve production performance, delivering exactly what our customers need, when they need it.
Our partner customers experience on-time production, smarter stockholding to bring about positive cash flow benefits, on-going logistical expertise along with a can-do approach to their biggest challenges, globally-sourced and supplied from one of our local sources.
For more information about TFC VMI please click here.
Contact us on +44(0)1435 866011 to discuss your adapted VMI requirements with one of our customer service team members. It’s as easy as that.