TFC Europe Ltd, a leading supplier of technical fasteners and components to global industry, is seeking to ﬁll the position of Sourcing Co-ordinator with an enthusiastic, organised individual, of strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position reports to TFC Ltd’s Group Commercial Manager and has responsibility for supporting the timely completion of customer tenders.
We have a vacant position for:
Based: Heathfield, East Sussex, UK.
The Sourcing Co-ordinator will fill a vital role within the Strategic Sourcing Team; the role will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- To support the Strategic Sourcing Team in ensuring that all sourcing projects are completed and submitted within customer requested timescales.
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders as required during the project completion process.
- Create and maintain good relationships with TFC’s supplier base ensuring the best commercial package is negotiated at all times.
- Support internal and external sales teams with one-off high volume or ‘special’ product enquiries.
- Support with the placement of purchase orders as and when required.
- As required to support the Strategic Sourcing Team in the Identification of new potential sources to complement TFC’s robust supply chain/product range.
- Assist in maintaining TFCs ‘Purchasing Bible’ / ERP supplier contacts
- Support the TFC Group with additional sourcing projects as and when required.
- Previous experience in a sourcing/purchasing role preferred but not essential
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Friendly personality and team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, determined, and committed, with a willingness to go the extra mile to meet deadlines.
Full training, competitive salary, and generous benefits package available to the successful candidate.
Please forward your CV to Darren Barton, TFC Ltd, Hale House, Ghyll Industrial Estate, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8AW. Alternatively email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd July