Benefit from production efficiency and cost savings with our bespoke Kanban Services
Kanban, also known as Direct Line Feed (DLF) or Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), with TFC provides a streamlined system tailored to significantly improve production performance, delivering exactly what you need, when you need it.
Our expertise in Kanban provides significant benefits to customers by reducing costs associated with the purchase, stock holding and handling of a wide range of low-cost fastening and ancillary items. With a reduced supplier base, minimal inventory, direct to the line quality approved products immediately at hand, customers are able to remove a whole variety of hidden administration and transaction costs.
We recognise that a one-size-fits-all approach to Kanban is not the answer, and so our logistic systems have been designed to offer a flexible management system that suits your specific needs. Enquire about our services today.
During the Covid-19 period we have adapted to new conditions by providing increased health and safety measures, electronic paperwork and non-contact deliveries to exact internal locations specified by you.
- On-time production
- Smarter stockholding
- Reduction in supply base
- Positive cash flow benefits
- Highly experienced VMI logistics advisors
- Expert support and a dedicated account manager
- The Group offer product expertise and technical design capability and we support stock rationalisation and standardisation reviews through our on-going review process or RFQ
- Our team give continuous support including regular business reviews and cost management proposals for
resourcing alternative supply options
- Our Site Audit Surveys are undertaken by an experienced VMI advisor
- Our JIT solutions aim to reduce flow times within customer production systems and help control variation in processes, allowing an increase in productivity while lowering costs, similar to Lean production systems.
Our reputation has been built, above all, on the quality of our products and the level of technical and logistic services. Our mission is to provide an outstanding contribution to our customer™s success by supplying innovative products and services in all areas where we can add value and help our customers improve their business. Whether it is a simple threaded bolt or a complex bespoke product made to customer drawing specifications, our quality assured fasteners are guaranteed to provide the perfect solution to your fastening needs.
- Bolts & Socket Screws in various grades
- Nuts, Washers, Rivets & Screws of all types
- Circlips, Springs, Keys and Seals
- Threaded Inserts - for plastics, timber & metal
- Electronic Hardware - standoffs, handles, ferrules
- Construction Fixings - anchors, through bolts, resin
- Panel, Wire & Pipe Fasteners
- Sheet Metal Fasteners - self-clinch & rivet bushes
- Seals and O-Rings
- Machined and turned parts to specification
- Tools, PPE & Consumables
With decades of experience, TFC is the leading European supplier of Smalley Spirolox Retaining Rings, Snap Rings and Wave Springs. Local stock availability and engineering design support from all TFC locations.
What our Customers Say
"We chose TFC for our system as they proved themselves to be superior in all aspects when compared to the offerings from other companies"
Construction and agricultural customer
Kanban Case Studies
TFC work with a number of customers in the UK and mainland Europe. Below is a selection of Case Studies showing successful outcomes for customers across a range of different industry sectors.
Below is a selection of our latest news articles related to vendor managed inventory.